Thursday, September 16, 2010

How To Cut A Anarkali Churidar

Recup!

click to enlarge.


My short day today 2h Italian, only during the day, but was still tiring. But it will go, because I quite like being able to speak several languages ^ ^

So the trick boxes is in fact for my first project of visual art, I have to create a throne the throne in question is a tribute I am an artist. It must do so from Recycling Equipment, it has cost us nothing (well a little ch'tit)
I do not reveal that I took as an artist: D you'll have guessed by looking at my work " ^ ^
Tuesday we made sketches for ideas (and the teacher has validated an o /) then all that to say that next Tuesday I have already started my "work" and I was afraid of not having material ^ ^ I'm so glad I found these lovely little boxes lying around on the edge sidewalk =)
With the help of my namoure I could take any full all full * 0 * it looked like two cons to lugging those boxes ... but hey ^ ^
More Later I'll make a graaaand post with a lots of picture of my project =)

A sprig mina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment