Saturday, September 11, 2010

Does A Reptile Or A Mammal Consume More Oxygen

comparison


Click to enlarge

This drawing is a "created" in fact, I just mix two different anime characters. I named Edokashi (as you work your brain)
So I wanted to do this short article to see my progress in computer graphics.

Me Then in 2010, you can see that the color choice is most appropriate, the personal left no doubt an upset stomach, poor. That of 2010, I colorized using my graphics tablet Trust, a really great program (I recommend it for those who like to do illustrations), then, is Corel Painter. When I had finished putting the shades I add a little: D blood for the "fun"

While the 2007, hold on, I'm with the touchpad .. . ... on photofiltre (not type @ @) I believe (also very safe) it was my first colon. So .. indulgence! Since I am a tool of shit and a program of shit ... and I still managed to do something more drinking at least .. it is ... na?

0 comments:

Post a Comment