Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sickness Family Member Quotes

From the Shadows at

sketches by Frederic Biotteau, click to visit his gallery

When in my haggard night I met your gaze,
The magic of chance has erased my doubts
Breaking my dark wandering, she guided my path to
my lover soul in the palm of your ways.

frantic woe, lost in other moons,
I dragged my destiny without believing in the future, Then my
not brought me to you, my future
Thus jammed the wheel of the misfortune.

Before you I had to embrace that death, I was filled with empty
the bottom of my disasters. From my nights
etiolated you have made yourself the beautiful star, the only
to rekindle my heart ready to die.

You knew brightening my inner light, Waking
these dreams I had buried
By giving my life your ethereal colors,
You drove me past those demons.

I'm born again with you my love ...
(...)
When I think of your words I feel their touch, you know
heal my woes force tenderness.
Thanks to you I can see getting up every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment