Saturday, March 27, 2010

Auto Paint Bmx Simulator

Tomorrow it away. The regional


4:06.

Everyone snoozing in the neighborhood. Some cars that remind intermittently in Paris.
But silence is the master. That damn silence ... That contrasts so much with my internal noises, it frightens me terribly. He is just Nothing. The appalling nothingness ...

04:13.

I sleep well too. Being in tune with you guys.

04:15.

smoke my Marlbaque rushes to my head. I feel even more pleasure to burn. It is like one of those old couples who have left the habit settle. The famous routine that we use gradually. The same that eventually kill us.

04:23.

moment of hesitation.

04:27.

I can not find not even one milligram of sleep in me.
I wonder where are these people in their cars.
Do they have had a good time? Do they go home? Are they running away from something?
Some have returned from work, others will perhaps.
Do they have still a long way to do?
Is what they are conservative?
Anyway, if I had been in a car, I certainly would sleep for a long time ...

04:37.

Already!
long as I'm asleep before sunrise.

04:41.

I light another cigarette. It tears my throat, too bad. In the end, it is the only company to keep me. A short-lived company, indeed.
If only it could last all night ...
And those who sleep? What do they dream?

04:48.

The pressure of time running. This thing can never control: time. Soon
5 h. Some will begin to leave the city of his lethargy. And remember that a new day is born. While it's still yesterday in my calendar.
The house is empty, but yet I dare not make any noise. As if I needed to respect this solemn moment what the Night. Or a way to reassure me, as if to say that tomorrow is far away.

04:56.

My eyes begin to sting. It's a good sign.
cars a little more agitated.
I do not think about much. Today. Yesterday. Tomorrow. I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere. Suspended in space. And I'm swinging ...
Is what I'll be tired tomorrow?
Do I rekindled a fag?
Do I go to bed?
Does he would not by chance a small ball stashed somewhere?

's it, it's already 5:03 .

Damn!

05:06.

Well, it's an hour I write.
Oh and then fuck, I grill another. One last. I know it will not help. If this is a little more to feed my cancer.
Tonight OM won the fucking League Cup. We would clap, yes. But hey, it was just talk story.
ahhhhhhhh! I have even more topics of conversation with myself. I'm exhausted.
But why not then I sleep?
I envy you so much, small band marmots.
Give me a piece of your sleep. Make I share your dreams. Or not care me a big headbutt I finally falls!

05:15.

are all smoked cigarettes in the ashtray. I'm all alone, all alone, all alone.
It remains for me to chew my nails.

05:20.

Good going, I'm going to bed.
There's no way I will not see the damn light again, not now, I refuse!

05:27.

But what I crazy again?
"Go to bed!" I cried a little voice inside.
"Ok" says another. While a third, more reassuring, whispers: "Do not worry sweetie. Will there be a time when you just drop dead tired."
Ah, there is one that has just hit the inlaying of a killjoy tone: "Yes, well it's not by sitting at your computer you'll fall asleep!".
course ...

05:41.

She's right. It's good, I give up. Good night MacBook.
Finally, tomorrow is not so far and will eventually catch me faster than I thought.
It's time to escape, it is still yesterday. I'm off.
Prime birdsong.
First subway trembling beneath my feet.
is the signal. More than a few minutes before tomorrow, mine, not the calendar.

- RIP YESTERDAY -


0 comments:

Post a Comment