Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letters For Community Service

Because convicts must remain des galériens...


This morning I received an envelope from the job center shows where I found a photocopy of a pay slip that I had sent over with a handwritten inscription: "AEM join. Point. No explanatory note. Not even a "hello". Nothing.
Ok, either I will "join the MEA. But in fact that I attach to? And especially where?
On the envelope, no return address does not appear.
Well, I'll search the web address of the center Employment Entertainment then.
Nothing. At all ...
If I return it anywhere, it will not be validated because the job center, you see, there is a different address for each service. (And let me say that if not validated, I risk the radiation ...).
Last solution thus: the phone.

The
3949. An arm's appeal. I wait for 10 good minutes. Then:

- job center hello!

- Hello Madam, I need the address of the center Employment Entertainment please. Sorry to call you for that, but I can not find any info on the internet and I have to send them a certificate ...

- Well yes it is normal! It's not on the internet that you 'll find!

- Ah ok. So I do well then call (?) Can you tell me please?

- At what center you registered?

- Rue de Malte it seems ...

- No it is not possible what you're telling me there!

- Ok, so it was in the 15th.

- Listen is anything that you told me!

- No these are the only two centers that I had to do ...

- Pfffff! Well ... What borough you live?

- The 20th.

- Your membership number?

- I do not have it on me, I ....

- But it's really anything here!

- I can give you my name, address etc ...

- How do you want me to find information with only your district? You think you're the only one in the 20th?! If I am not your number, I can not do anything myself!

- But, Madam, I have a name, a name, you can find with it, right?

- No! If you do not have your number, or your area of registration, we will not go away ... And you do not have a letter from the job center? On the header there an address.

- Not exactly that's why I call you. I have only one letter on which nothing appears ...

- (sigh)

- I just know he is Assedic Shows ...

- Yes, non-bah. You're not serious ! I am willing to help you but if you land like that with nothing, we will not do it! I need your number listed! And then the "Assedic," it no longer exists!

- Listen lady, it's no trouble to speak to me. I am a person before being a number. And I am polite with you so there's nothing to treat me like this ... You can not search my name? Or just look for the address of the job center in Paris Shows? (...) Hello?!

She hung up on me ...

Please leave me in a galley Madam, thank you Pole Emploi, merci la France !!
"Pôle Emploi à votre service" mon cul ouais !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment